Kye J. Steffey
Kye works with clients to design and implement estate plans including simple wills for families just starting out to complex revocable and irrevocable trust plans. Kye also helps clients through the difficult grieving process by guiding the personal representatives and trustees through the estate administration process including probate and trust administration. Kye also focuses his practice on business law including formations, operational planning, succession plans, purchasing and selling, mergers, business compliance, contract negotiations and general business law.
Kye’s practice involves working with clients through trust planning, estate administration, guardianship, business formation, succession planning, business compliance and contract negotiations.
Hanover College, B.A., Biology, 1995
Purdue University, M.S., Biology, 1996
Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis, J.D., 2003
Legal & Professional Organizations
- Indiana State Bar Association (2003-present)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (2003-present); Estate Planning and Administration Division (2003-present); Executive Committee for Estate Planning (2013- present)
- Florida State Bar Association (2006-present)
- American Bar Association (2008-2013)
- Five Star Wealth Manager (2010, 2013)
- Forum Credit Union Advisory Council (2013-present)
- Indiana University School of Medicine Planned Giving Committee (2013-present)
- Business Networking International (2011-present)
- First Baptist Athletics, Volunteer Coach
- Member, Trader’s Point Christian Church
Kye has hosted a number of small workshops and presentations regarding estate planning, business planning and real estate throughout central Indiana whereby he educates both professional advisors and prospective clients.