Rori L. Goldman
- B.A., Indiana University, 1992
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 1995
- Joined Hill Fulwider in 1997
- Admitted to the bar in Indiana and New York
- Included in Indiana Super Lawyers, 2011-2012
"What I love about the practice of law is the excellence required to do it well. A good lawyer possesses the integrity, passion, and intellect to serve the client’s needs, always striving to exceed expectations."
Rori practices law at both the trial and appellate levels, focusing on premises liability, professional licensing defense, veterinary malpractice, and workers’ compensation. She has also earned a reputation for excellence in legal writing and has served as appellate counsel in over 40 appeals.